Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Holy Crap!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mepheesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2003
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did anyone see this? I can't believe how high this one's gotten...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2252

  2. #2
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    $227.00 thats nuts....although if i had that kind of money to throw around....i'd have it!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mepheesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2003
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heres another good one...some signed and framed flyers...but check this out :"This gig was held on Sunday December 9th 2001 The front of booklet shows the band all dressed in black, it is signed by Mike Ness and he also dated the signature, it is also signed by Drummer Chuck Biscuits (they both signed with the exact same pen, a thin black marker, very clear and legible)
    Anyone see the problem with this? or am I missing something?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=29873

  4. #4
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was about to post that earlier. Why is it so much? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] I think I seen the same one not too long ago and it went for like 25 bux.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    People are retards, thats why it's so much.....notice they have no bidders.
    Anyone that would be willing to pay that kind of $$$ for an autograph should be a big enough fan to know that Chuck Biscuits was not in the band in 2001, and thats not Mikes signatures. The Hootenanny flyer could pass for his signature but not the other 2 autographs.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh I was talking about the CD

    forums

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mattabilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2003
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I grabbed the CD that Mike signed for me, held it up to the flyer on the computer. That is not Mikes autograph. Maybe that's what you get for not trying to get it yourself?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You guys are probally right, I unfortunately don't have an autograph to compare, but I have been told at a register in some store that, "I'm sorry sir that signature doesn't match whats on your card", talk about pissed....if I am in a hurry your getting chicken scratch....I doubt my signature is the same ever. But anyways your probally right. Both items seem kind of shady!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Mattabilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2003
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mikes is close but also look at the CB signature, it looks a lot like the Mike sig.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHO WANTS AN AUTOGRAPH THATS NOT ADDRESSED TO THEM ANYWAYS??

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •